Nate knows tired.



This ain't right!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



More sad news, Only not local. An Australian named Shapelle Corby, was sentenced to 20 years, For allegedly importing Marijuana to Bali, Indonesia. She's obviously innocent. Her Family is planning on an appeal, But the future looks bleek for Shapelle. Maximum sentence for such a crime, In Indonesia, is Death. In an Indonesian prison, She's not that far from it. To be perfectly honest, I personally think that The Australian Army should invade Indonesia, Solely on the premise that they OBVIOUSLY are wrong, and should pay for their "mistake". If she's lucky, her family's appeal will get her out, but I don't see that happening. The shame is she's really pretty.

Bye!

Nate


0 Responses to “This ain't right!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Nathaniel R. Gnau
  • From St.Louis, Missouri, United States
  • I'm 18. Not much to look at,Though. Plus, That's not the best Pic of me. I'm a Methodist, Biker, And a Law-Abiding Gun Owner.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


How to make a Nathaniel Gnau
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts ambition
3 parts instinct
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

free hit counters by free-counters.net