Nate knows tired.



That ain't right.......


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, It's monday, Some sad news today. But Yesterday night, A Homecoming Queen was killed in a car accident, and her King is in critical condition in a local hospital, Just hours after graduation. I'm not sure how it happened, But I think it was because of a drunk driver. I am never touching alcohol now. That's just wrong. On the other hand some good news. A local cop, who lost his legs on duty last October, Actually threw the FIRST PITCH AT A CARDINALS GAME TODAY. Standing up too, because of $70,000 Prosthetic legs. All the proceeds from the sales of terrace reserved seats went to pay his med bills. Outstanding. The kicker is he was actually injured outside Busch Stadium. Well, That's all I have now. Bye!


0 Responses to “That ain't right.......”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Nathaniel R. Gnau
  • From St.Louis, Missouri, United States
  • I'm 18. Not much to look at,Though. Plus, That's not the best Pic of me. I'm a Methodist, Biker, And a Law-Abiding Gun Owner.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


How to make a Nathaniel Gnau
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts ambition
3 parts instinct
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

free hit counters by free-counters.net