Nate knows tired.



The worst month ever. >_<


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't want to write this. But I will anyway. January sucked chode. I lost a friend, One to the Reaper, He was in a carwreck, With him in it alone. Nobody saw it. They found him, approximately 3 hours afterwards, His car had rolled in a ditch, He was partially ejected.

Another reason this month sucked chode, Was because of other events that affected me, Rather personally. Something I'm not at liberty to discuss.

But of course there are obvious exceptions, Like that wonderful thing called WinterJam. That couldn't have been any better. Went broke 2 hours before the event was over, But I didn't need anything anyway. I was with my friends, And I was having a good time. What else matters? My friends are family to me, And they always will be.

And We've had a great second season in Drama Ministry. We finished our 1st script. "Putting it Straight, With Dr. Phyllis", Written by Gwen Solomon, And Myself, will debut sometime in the summer, I'm guessing. I'm the main Character, "Robert Prague", And I'm supposed to appear on a TV show, As the newest spokesperson for F.A.D.D, Fathers Against Drunk Driving. The Catch 22, However, Is that I'm drunk. The whole thing is based on Hypocrisy.

I have however, Found myself, Increasingly lonelier. Not in the, "I'm a Nomad" sense. As in the "I NEED A GIRL!" sense. I am sooo lonely right now. I seriously want a real relationship. No Golddiggers though, HEHE, As I can't support that kind of need, 0_o. Plus, I hate Golddiggers and Harlots. Ladies, If you are interested, Please, Tell me!

Note: The above offer only applies to any girls I know. :)

So, It is with sadness that I close this first blog in February,

See ya tomorrow.

Nate


0 Responses to “The worst month ever. >_<”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Nathaniel R. Gnau
  • From St.Louis, Missouri, United States
  • I'm 18. Not much to look at,Though. Plus, That's not the best Pic of me. I'm a Methodist, Biker, And a Law-Abiding Gun Owner.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


How to make a Nathaniel Gnau
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts ambition
3 parts instinct
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

free hit counters by free-counters.net